1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, the Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product is terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNEXPECTED REASONS:
9. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar one, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn package, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
14 Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is obligatory to notify the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used” set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16.3. the invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total amount and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the period of withdrawal.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that, if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if it defaults, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the counsel’s fee from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER accepts that the SELLER will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to any of our Garanti Bank or Ak Bank accounts (TL).
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.
IslaPlus LTD. VE TİC. A.S.
Address: Halaskargazi Mah. Vali Konagi Caddesi Huzur Apt No: 9 D: 7 Sisli / Istanbul
Tel: +90 212 234 65 60