Benefits Of Cubapla
Cubapla is used in the treatment of complicated bone fractures, different types of anemia, intestinal malabsorption syndrome, postmenopausal osteoporosis and deficiencies related to cachexia. It is also very effective in the treatment of severe burns, dental inflammation and parasite-induced ailments. Cubapla also prevents uterine growth.
* It is an ideal food source to eliminate various clinical and surgical effects caused by the deficiency of different nutrients in the human body.
* Cubapla is a protein, amino acid and mineral concentrate with high nutritional value and no side effects.
* It has stimulating effect that provides wound healing, hair growth and revitalization of skin color.
* Cubapla is effective against aging.
* It can be used in any postoperative recovery process.
* Cubapla has supportive effect on patients recovering from Covid-19 in Cuba. Clinical studies on this subject are ongoing.
* Recommended for athletes and professions that require heavy physical exertion.
* Cubapla can be used by both men and women, at any age and even during pregnancy.
A special nutrition containing proteins, amino acids and purified minerals.
It should be taken one capsule, twice a day after meals with water or juice.
Cubapla is used as an adjuvant therapy in patients with deficiency states. The use of the product does not replace the prescribed treatments for every pathology.
The effect of Cubapla and its improvement in life quality should be measured by the following markers: body weight, general condition and blood indicators such as hemoglobin, hematocrit, total protein, albumin, urea, creatinine, uric acid, CD4 index.
The product also contributes to preservation of antioxidant/pro-oxidant physiological balance with intense activity to reduce the damage caused by free radicals.
• Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: It is recommended to be used as a preventive treatment and during the illness from 3 months to 1 year.
• Anti-Aging Therapy: 3-6 months.
• Complicated Bone Fractures: 3 months.
• Anemia: 3 months.
• Intestinal Malabsorption Syndrome: 3-5 months.
• Cachexia: 3 months.
• Delayed Uterine Growth: 3-5 months.
• Extensive Burns: 3 months.
• Antiparasitic Treatment: 3 months.
• Dental Diseases: 3 months.
• Wound Healing: 3 months.
• Hair Growth & Skin Tone Revitalization: 3 months.
• Postoperative Recovery: 1-3 months.
• Recovery of COVID-19 Patients: 2-3 months.
• Work & Sports Activities with Physical Strength: 3-5 months.
• Deficiencies Caused by Other Clinical & Surgical Conditions: 3 months.